VALUE ADDED SERVICE
we are far more than a freight broker
TLC-Expo is a freight broker specializing in shipping trade show properties.
TLC-Expo does not own any line-haul tractors or trailers, storage warehouses or forklifts.
What we do have is great relationships with carriers and fellow freight brokers who are savvy in trade show transportation.
We have been doing trade show exhibit transportation for more than 40 years. The core of our business is to service exhibitors in shipping their exhibit properties in and out of the convention venue.
It’s often not as simple as just calling a freight company to book a shipment. There is a myriad of critical details to consider and manage.
WHERE DO WE ADD VALUE?
- A personal contact that you can call day or night, weekends and holidays to answer your questions. Our customers have our mobile phone numbers!
- Attention to details on complex shipments with multiple stops and critical deadlines.
- Use of carriers and drivers that have trade show experience understand the procedures at marshaling yards and advance warehouses.
- Accurate quoting to help you budget and a single, easy-to-understand invoice that summarizes multiple loads and round-trips.
- We provide out customers with color-coded shipping labels for their crates and skids as well as bills of lading when necessary.
- On-site freight supervision at the venue to assure that complex shipments are properly loaded or unloaded.
- Assistance on management of damage claims.
- Accurate assessment and management of waiting time incurred by drivers; this can often can be minimized by proper scheduling.
TRADESHOW LOGISTICS EXPERTS
We are often at the shows assisting drivers getting checked in at the marshaling yards, making sure paperwork is turned in accurate and timely, manage (and hopefully prevent) damage claims and to just be helpful when we can. Knowing the ins and outs of the freight business is one thing, trade show shipping is a unique specialty that we do exclusively and expertly.